Biomag Lumina Clinic - Pulsed Magnetic Therapy
The Biomag Lumina Clinic is a magnetic therapy device using pulsed magnetic therapy which penetrates deep into human tissue.
The Biomag Lumina Clinic has been designed for health professionals. It can be used in a clinical environment or you can take the therapy to your patient thanks to its powerful battery.
It has 108 programs to choose from at the touch of a button. Two programs can be run at the same time allowing two clients to be treated simultaneously.
About the Biomag Lumina Clinic
- 108 Programs
- Possibility to operate 2 programs at the same time
- Automated selection of favourite programs
- Possibility to create and name user programs
- 4 outputs for applicators - each output with power up to 51 mT (510 Gauss)
- Timer can be set from 5 to 120 minutes
- Frequency of generated pulses 1 – 162 Hz
- Patented 3D rotary magnetic pulses when used with a 3D applicator
- Pulse shapes: pike , triangular, rounded, rectangular
- Audio alarm at the end of application
- Supply voltage 100 – 240 V 50/60 Hz + option to connect cables compatible with the region of use
- Battery operation – if all four outputs are used: approx. 2 hours and 40 minutes
- Device menu and application instructions in 13 languages: English, German, Czech, Slovak, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, Hungarian and Vietnamese
- Manual included
- Warranty 2 years
The pulsed magnetic field is delivered via an applicator which has to be connected to the Biomag Lumina (you cannot use the Biomag Lumina unit without an applicator) . There are different types of applicators:
Applicator AL21 is a high intensity local applicator that delivers the strongest magnetic field (51 mT). Read more
The AL16-LUM-C (Clinic) is a local applicator that gives pulsed magnetic thereapy and polarised light. You can use the pulsed magnetic field and the polarised light together, or the light can be switched off to apply pulsed magnetic therapy only. Read more
Applicator AL115-3D-COMBI is extremely versatile as it is in three sections. It can be used flat or folded (see illustrations). When folded into a pyramid shape, it uses Biomag's patented 3D rotary magnetic pulses which improves the effect of the magnetic field on the body. Read more
Do not use the Biomag Lumina if you have any of the following conditions. If in doubt always consult your physician or health professional before using:
- Bleeding conditions
- Menstruation (bleeding phase)
- Serious septic states
- Fever conditions
- Active tuberculosis
- Mycosis at the site of the application
- Paroxysmal nerve diseases
- Pain of unknown origin
- Unspecified diagnosis
- Contradiction to a medical procurement determined by a specialist
During application, special attention should be paid to patients with hypotension (or with a tendancy towards it) and hypertension. During the first application steps, blood pressure may decrease and lead to potential negative reactions. If discomfort is experienced, it is recommended as a precaution to discontinue the application.
FREE UK Mainland Delivery on orders over £30.
We will dispatch your order as soon as possible but please allow a dispatch time of up to 5 working days for busy periods.
Orders up to 2kg are normally despatched by Royal Mail. Over 2kg by courier. The shipping cost is calculated in the basket before you enter any personal details. UK Mainland delivery is free over £30.00 (£40.00 for Scottish Highlands).
Please read our full Terms & Conditions Here.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for instructions if you wish to return an item or if you receive an item that is damaged.
Customers have 14 days from receipt to change their mind and return goods at their cost in the original packaging. Once products have been used, they cannot be returned.
Before returning goods, customers must notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and instructions will be given on how and where to send the goods back. Goods are returned at the customer's cost.
If products are received damaged, please sign for them as damaged with the courier. Please notify us in writing immediately by email at email@example.com. Important: Photographic evidence is required of: The damaged item, the outer box/packaging, the internal packaging. Please do not discard packaging as it may be needed for a claim.
Customers are responsible for the return shipping cost unless they have been sent wrong or faulty goods.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund or to charge a suitable handling charge if items are returned in an unsaleable condition.
The cost of outgoing postage/shipping will not be refunded.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions Here.