Who are we?
We were one of the first Official Sota Retailers in the UK, we have been selling Sota since 1996.
Bio Tuner BT9
Bio Tuner BT9 with the following new features:
- The BT9 features advanced circuitry allowing for markedly longer battery life (20% or more).
- In addition to the extended battery life, there is now a tone at the end of each timed cycle.
- The tone sounds to let the user know when the battery will soon need replacing as well as when a cycle ends.
- The BT9 features a new constant voltage output. This means that the voltage stays the same as the battery drains—no more needing to turn the intensity up as the battery loses energy.
The SOTA Bio Tuner is for relaxation, stress relief and well being. The BT9 Bio Tuner delivers specific frequencies that create a broad range of harmonic frequencies known to help the body relax.
How to use the SOTA Bio Tuner
Ear Clips are placed on the lobe of each ear as close to the jaw as possible. The unit offers six comfort settings or modes.
The BT9 Bio Tuner is timed for 20-minutes. The physicist who developed the unit said results could be reduced if the unit was used longer than 40 minutes at a time. The unit can be used for more than one 40-minute session spaced throughout the day. It often takes at least 30 days of use to experience the benefits.
- The frequency output of the BT9 Bio Tuner is Quartz Crystal controlled for highest accuracy.
- The base frequency 1,000 Hz is modulated by 111.11 Hz.
- The unit has a built-in digital timer.
- The unit offers six different settings or modes. Two of the modes, Mode 3 and Mode 6, incorporate the Schumann or Earth frequency of 7.83 Hz.
- LED lights indicate a) the unit has sufficient power b) the circuits are operating properly c) which mode is operating.
- The unit outputs a broad range of harmonic frequencies.
- The output transformer is coupled to prevent Direct Current (DC) from appearing at the output.
What you are Buying:
When you purchase the Bio Tuner it comes with everything you need
Accessories Included with the Bio Tuner:
- Carrying Case
- Product Manual
- 1 Cord with Ear Clips
- 1 Arm Band with Clip
- 1 9–Volt Alkaline battery
1,000 Hz Squarewave (+/- 1 Hz) pulse-modulated by 111.11 Hz (+/- 1 Hz) Squarewave. Waveforms are Quartz Crystal-Controlled for precise frequency output. There are also a broad range of harmonic frequencies delivered in each pulse as observed on a frequency domain (not time domain) spectrum analyzer.
Pulses are Bi-Phasic (AC) with no direct current (DC) or offset bias. Output is transformer coupled so that no DC can appear at electrodes. The algebraic sum of positive and negative-going pulses is zero.
Dispatched from the UK
Do not use in the following situations as safety has not been explored:
- In the case of pregnancy.
- With a pacemaker or other active implanted device.
- With seizures or psychotic conditions.
- With Neuropathy or other nerve-ending related issues.
As with all electrical products do not use:
- Near water.
- When driving a car.
- When operating heavy equipment.
Suddenly increase the intensity to the maximum level. The intensity should be increased gradually to a comfortable level to ensure safety.
Connect the Bio Tuner Cord to any other USB outlet, such as a computer or power supply. Do not plug any other USB connections into the Bio Tuner, other than the Bio Tuner Cord.
If you are on psychiatric medication, have a neurological condition or seizures, please consult your health care provider prior to using the Bio Tuner.
In very rare instances, individuals have reported the onset or worsening of tinnitus when using the unit. If you experience tinnitus or a ringing in the ears, please discontinue use.
In very rare instances, individuals have reported experiencing headaches or nerve pain when using the unit. If you experience headaches or nerve pain, please discontinue use.
While this technology is generally considered safe, there exists potential for rare individual reactions that cannot reasonably be foreseen. Therefore, your use of the SOTA Products constitutes your agreement that you are responsible for your decision to use the technology.
Warranty & Disclaimer
3 Year Parts and Labour Warranty on internally mounted components.
The opinions stated are the views of Just Magnotherapy Plus and do not represent the opinion of SOTA Instruments. The SOTA units are consumer products designed for relaxation, well-being and to complement a healthy lifestyle. The SOTA units are not medical devices nor are they intended to diagnose, treat or cure any medical or health condition. The use, safety and effectiveness of the SOTA units has not been approved by any government agency. Please consult a health practitioner for any medical or health condition. Results are not typical.
FREE UK Mainland Delivery on orders over £30.
We will dispatch your order as soon as possible but please allow a dispatch time of up to 5 working days for busy periods.
Orders up to 2kg are normally despatched by Royal Mail. Over 2kg by courier. The shipping cost is calculated in the basket before you enter any personal details. UK Mainland delivery is free over £30.00 (£40.00 for Scottish Highlands).
Please read our full Terms & Conditions Here.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for instructions if you wish to return an item or if you receive an item that is damaged.
Customers have 14 days from receipt to change their mind and return goods at their cost in the original packaging. Once products have been used, they cannot be returned.
Before returning goods, customers must notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and instructions will be given on how and where to send the goods back. Goods are returned at the customer's cost.
If products are received damaged, please sign for them as damaged with the courier. Please notify us in writing immediately by email at email@example.com. Important: Photographic evidence is required of: The damaged item, the outer box/packaging, the internal packaging. Please do not discard packaging as it may be needed for a claim.
Customers are responsible for the return shipping cost unless they have been sent wrong or faulty goods.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund or to charge a suitable handling charge if items are returned in an unsaleable condition.
The cost of outgoing postage/shipping will not be refunded.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions Here.